yuh tink is only Trinis does behave funny? Well let me tell
yuh someting Canadians do some real funny tings too.....for
1. Only in Canada......can a pizza get to your house faster
than an ambulance.
2. Only in Canada......are there handicap parking places in
front of a skating rink.
3. Only in Canada......do drugstores make the sick walk all
the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions
while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in Canada.....do people order double cheese burgers,
large fries, and a DIET coke.
5. Only in Canada......do banks leave both doors open and then
chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in Canada......do they leave cars worth thousands of
dollars in the driveway and put useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in Canada......do they use answering machines to screen
calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss a call from
someone they didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in Canada......do they buy hot dogs in packages of twelve
and buns in packages of eight. 9. Only in Canada.....do they
use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli'
in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in Canada......do they have drive-up ATM machines with
YOU KNOW YOU ARE FROM CANADA WHEN...
1. You only know three spices: salt, pepper and ketchup.
2. You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
4. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
5. You have 10 favourite recipes for moose meat.
6. Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores
7. You live in a house that has no front step, yet the door
is one meter above the ground.
9. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are
filled in with snow.
11. You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car.
12. The local paper covers national and international headlines
on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
14. The most effective mosquito repellent is a shotgun.
15. Your snowblower gets stuck on the roof.
16. You head south to go to your cottage.
17. You frequently clean grease off your barbecue so the bears
won't prowl on your deck.
18. You know which leaves make good toilet paper.
19. You find -40C a little chilly.
20. The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freeze.
21. You can play road hockey on skates.
22. You know 4 seasons: Winter, Still Winter, Almost Winter
23. The municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus. 24. You understand
the Labatt Blue commercials.
25. You perk up when you hear the theme from "Hockey Night in
26. You actually get these jokes and forward them to all your